Announcing: Historical Perspectives and Literacy!
Announcing: Historical Perspectives and Literacy
Available for the 2019-2020 School Year
Transform Social Studies education with Nearpod’s Historical Perspectives and Literacy supplemental curriculum, a standards-aligned offering that features primary sources and dynamic media to bring Social Studies to life.
Take a look at what this new offering which entails Historical Explorations, Ethnic Studies, Historical Literacy, and Global Perspectives is at the core:
- Teach history through the guided inquiry model with lessons built on the NCSS C3 Framework
- Leverage dynamic, leading-edge media, like virtual reality, video, and articles to promote media literacy
- Elevate multiple perspectives in history to support culturally relevant instruction
- Incorporate literacy skills into the social studies curriculum through both text analysis and inquiry of primary sources.
- Explicitly bring SEL into the core curriculum, based on CASEL’s core competencies
Nearpod’s award-winning platform is used by thousands of schools across the country, transforming classroom engagement.