In 2014, Nearpod partnered with San Francisco Unified School District (SFUSD) and the Salesforce.com Foundation to maximize the impact of the district's technology investments and collaborate with math content specialists to create and share over 100 Common Core aligned math lessons for middle school students.
The case study, called Bridging Curriculum and Technology: How San Francisco Unified School District and Nearpod are Changing the Way Students Learn Math with the Support of the Salesforce.com Foundation, shares how a carefully planned and implemented digital learning initiative can powerfully impact teaching and learning.
What happens when teachers combine tablets, Nearpod, and aligned content? SFUSD middle school teachers experienced and identified several benefits, including the abilities to:
- Tailor the learning experience to meet individual student needs
- Deliver instruction that is aligned with content standards directly to students
- Provide engaging and interactive experiences
- Vary the delivery method of instruction
- Diagnose student learning needs