This is a fun company with wonderful people and an awesome product
Title: Inside Sales Representative, Educational Software.
Location: Ft. Lauderdale/Miami, Florida.
Nearpod is an innovative collaboration tool for the synchronized use of mobile devices both in the classroom and in distance learning. Used by 8 million students and 750,000 teachers in over 35,000 schools around the world, our interactive learning platform allows higher education and K-12 institutions to combine presentation, engagement, and assessment tools into one integrated solution. Founded in 2011, Nearpod is headquartered in Hallendale Beach, FL, with offices in Argentina and San Francisco. Due to our accelerated growth, we are currently seeking Inside Sales Representatives to join our highly-skilled team.
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving revenue growth to K-12 schools and school districts.
- Conduct dynamic and well informed online sales presentations for district and school level administrators.
- Understand the challenges that teachers face and demonstrate how Nearpod’s technology solution can impact student success.
- Call upon the considerable leads provided and convert them into new customers.
- Build and call on targeted lead lists via phone, email, and other digital tools.
- Generate opportunities and document them in CRM tool.
- Hit daily, weekly, and monthly call volume and appointment targets consistent with helping the sales team achieve their sales target.
- Quote, negotiate, and close the sale.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Successful sales experience; education sales experience a plus.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of an outbound inside sales role.
- A proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales target.
- Ability to successfully generate leads opportunities, and close sales.
- Excellent follow up skills, coupled with reliability and dependability.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, a self-starter, who is internally driven to make an impact on both the customer and a growth directed organization.
- Ability to work independently and be responsible for meeting goals.
- Strong team player with the ability to partner their sales team.
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic and excellent track record of success.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Presentation and public speaking ability.
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills.
- BA/BS required.
- Competitive base salary with aggressive commission structure.